Desktop & Server Applications
In the context of this testing service, any piece of software that is installed directly onto a desktop system or onto a server is essentially an application. These applications may be used by one or more users, they will be built using a range of technologies and will have many different dependencies.
When performing Application Testing many factors need to be considered, these may be the technology used to create the application, the operating systems and platforms it should work with, integration with other software, data storage & feeds and security.
The Test Hats team are experienced in assessing the unique testing needs for your application. The team will structure a comprehensive Test Plan and Approach that ensures your application is well tested and meets the needs of your users.
Examples of Desktop Applications tested by the Test Hats team:
- Secure corporate Chat client used within a global financial trading company
- Web access and subscriber-only content delivery application for the largest ISP in Europe
- Customised Web CMS and content publishing tool for a premier UK digital media agency
- Video game asset management and level building application for a blue chip game publisher
- Multi-user 3D CAD package used by naval architects for an engineering software developer
If you have a desktop application under development or ready for the market that requires testing, the Test Hats team have the testing experience you need.